NOTE: You've already downloaded the mxunit framework. For the example below to work, create a new project in eclipse named "mxunit" (or whatever) and point it to your mxunit framework install location (c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mxunit for example)
When Eclipse has restarted configure and test the MXUnit Eclipse Plugin installation
- In Eclipse, go to Window > Preferences > MXUnit.
Make sure the paths listed point to your MXUnit intallation and follow the directions listedand click OK.
- Open the MXUnit View
- Click the Search icon (or hit ctrl-f):
- Type PluginDemoTests. Click OK
- It'll take a few seconds to start up if this is the first time running the tests. You'll then get an eclipse Error. This is expected, because InvalidMarkupTest.cfc is a bad file. Click OK on the error message.
- Each of the test cases in the entire directory of tests will load into the tree. It does <em>not</em> run the tests.
- Click the green Play button (or hit Enter).The tests will run.
- To see any output from the tests, right click in the tree and select Open test case results in browser. or hit F8. or hit b.
- To run all tests again, hit the green play arrow.
- To run just the failures, hit the red play arrow
- To run just one test or a group of tests, select each test and hold the ctrl key, then press the green plat arrow.
- You can can also doublee-click individual tests or top level tests to run those.
- To clear all results, click the refresh icon or hit F5